Wet dog foods
We provide extra attention to our fur family member regards everything and every time. We always try to confirm that we are providing the best food with the best ingredients for them. So before including a new diet or food favour to your pet dog, you must go through the advantages and disadvantages of it.
That time has passed where you found can foods are not healthy or as it may affect you severely. Wet can foods are sturdy and fresh with no preservatives and contain as much protein or more protein than that present in dry dog food.
Wet dog food or canned dog food is like gravy with 70 per cent of liquid content which intern increase the water intake of your dog than having a kibble. Quality wet food, whether canned, fresh or frozen, is as rich in nutrients as quality dry food. Let’s check the advantages of wet dog foods:
- Higher moisture content; helps to stay hydrated and avoid urinary tract infections.
- Presence of less or no carbohydrates; helpful with overweight dogs and those with a sensitive stomach.
- Drool-worthy for picky eaters.
- Comes in different flavours.
Another concern of pet owners are wet dog food may increase tooth infection in their pets. But in reality, no matter what kind of food your dog prefers, at-home preventive dental care is the best way to keep your pet’s teeth in good shape.
Most wet dog foods offer a different combination of ingredients, no wonder why they are so expensive. Many canned dog foods comprise of
- Meat: it can be chicken, beef, beef liver, lamb, turkey, etc. Some products contains one variety alone, or some are a combination of 2 or 3 meat varieties.
- Water : can be water alone or as chicken broth, beef broth, turkey broth etc.
- Vegetables: this includes any sweet potato, pumpkin, barley, carrots, etc. Or a combination of 2 veggies.
Some of the best brands for wet dog foods are
Pedigree wet dog food: Dogs love a meaty feast, and pedigree comes in Gravy Adult Wet Dog Food gives them the flavors they crave with the nutrition they need. Made with flavorful morsels of real chicken or beef in delectable gravy sauce, our hearty dog food provides the perfect balance of oils and minerals for healthy skin and a glistening coat. Use the convenient, single-serve pouches as treats, a topper, or as a complete meal.
They have different variety of canned and pouches like pedigree wet dog food choice cuts in gravy, food chopped ground dinner and the pedigree choice cuts in gravy comes in 6 different tasty combinations.
Shop the best varieties of pedigree wet dog food products through our website, pet foods online, and we deliver all over UAE.
Royal canin wet dog food: Royal Canin Adult Canned Dog Food provides advanced nutrition to meet your adult dog’s unique nutritional needs. This formula can be given to small breed adult dogs over 10 months and to large breed adults over 15 months. Every nutrient included in this diet has a specific purpose that contributes to helping your dog maintain optimal health and wellness.
A range of B vitamins, including biotin, niacin, riboflavin, along with minerals like zinc oxide and zinc proteinase work together to nourish your dog’s skin and keep his coat shiny. Biotin is also an important vitamin for supporting healthy nervous system function.
Shop the best-wet food brand for dogs available, royal canine wet dog food, through online from anywhere in UAE.
Wets foods are made differently for puppies and adults. So let’s discuss in detail below.
Wet puppy food
Puppies need to be supplied with food frequently and with more protein, calcium and nutrients because of 70 per cent of the dog growth happens under one year of age. So, eating is a top priority for puppies as it fuels their amazing physical and mental development, and they need to eat nutritionally-rich foods often.
There are so many canned food for puppies out in the market as well as dry foods, and one has to take into account a lot of issues from ingredients, flavours, age of your puppy, exceptional formulated food for different ages and activity levels. It’s always better to consult with your veterinarian to understand about your puppy is allergic or sensitivity and prevention to be taken before introducing a new food or ingredients which should be avoided.
The top 7 best-wet foods for puppies include:
- Pedigree Puppy Pouches: Puppies have small and sensitive stomach and transition might mean mixing your dry puppy kibble with wet food to make her eat and with Pedigree you can serve this with kibble as it makes the dry stuff more appetizing for your puppy and it does make her stools easier to pick up, and easy for any responsible dog owner.
The punches are ideal, especially at the time of travelling or having a day out with your friends, you need not worry about washing your tin for recycling. Just open the pouch and serve as it is. And need not to tell, they are deliciously satisfying for your puppy.
- Pure Wholesome Chicken : The good thing with pure food is the variety of ingredients used in their meals and is grain free. Just scoop, add water, stir and serve your puppy some yummy meal.
- The main ingredients include Chicken Breast & Thigh (60%), Carrot, Parsnip, Sweet Potato, Cabbage, Apple, Green Bean, Cranberry, Linseed, Chicory Root, Brewers Yeast, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Royal Canin Dog Food Starter Mousse
- Lily’s Kitchen Puppy Wet Food
- Naturediet Vegetables Puppy Food
- James Wellbeloved Puppy Food Pouch
- Butcher’s Puppy Wet Dog Food Trays Grain Free
- Also there are so many brands to select from, but we looked here for widely accepted, tried and loved by puppy owners.
Wet dog food for senior dogs
For senior dogs, the diet plan needs more protein in her diet than a younger dog. That’s because (like humans), seniors need to replace wasting muscle mass as they age. As obesity is a commonly found problem among adult dogs, low-calorie food can be chosen, so can make them safer from other health problems.
Some of the best wet foods for senior dogs available are:
- Wellness core senior dog food
- Nulo freestyle grain-free senior dog food
- Orijen senior dog food
- Pro Plan Bright Mind Adult 7+ senior chicken and rice
- Go! Carnivore senior formula
- Canidae grain free pure senior formula
can I mix dry dog food with wet dog food?
Yes, of course. Some dog won’t eat dry alone or wet alone, so mixing will make them love to eat them. Also as wet foods are expensive, you can mix some amount of dry kibble so can last more.
- How much wet food should I feed my dog
- This mainly depend on the size, breed and eating behaviour of your dog. In an average, 50-80gm/ kg (body weight of dog) is advisable.
- What is a good wet dog food?
Wet food composite of 70 per cent water, but rich in high protein value with no carbs. The best wet dog foods consist of high protein content from fresh meat and less grains.
- What is the healthiest wet dog food to buy?
Some of the examples for healthy wet dog food include, pedigree gravy and pouches, royal canin dog food, naturediet, etc. Which always provides healthiest combination of nutrients required for your dogs.
- Where to buy wet dog foods online in Sharjah?
The best option to buy pet foods is online. You do not have to think about a second option when it comes to buy wet dog foods online in Sharjah or any where in UAE, other than Pet Foods Online. There you can meet all your pet needs at utmost comfort. We will deliver as fast as we can and we provide the best offers your all pet needs.