PUSH TO MUTE series lets your pet to have a loud squeaky fun while playing with the toy. But it also can be easily turned into a quiet mode for more soothing and noise-free game. PUSH TO MUTE is made of rubber and high quality strap with rubber handle,specially designed to make your game more interesting and varied.This Dinoball series comes in three different shapes and several color combinations.
All about training your dog
Being a new dog owner, it will be overwhelming to research and learn about all your pet’s needs. After that, your research goes on how to make your pet hear you or follow its routine as you wish. Even though you owned a pet dog before, taming your second one won’t be the same as first. The important thing is you have to give some time for your pet to learn the basic routine.
You can also hire an expert or professional for training your dog. But, if you decide to train your fur pet by yourself, then we have some tips for you, followed by professionals.
Tips for training:
- First of all, you need a playful area for training your pet. This helps them less stressed and easily follow your instructions. Starting from an area with less or least distractions are advised to choose for first training your dogs. But once they get convenient with temperate regions, bring them slowly to busy areas and give training. So they’ll learn to socialize and behave themselves in a crowd too.
- Next is rewarding your pet with treats or toys. When your pet gets a gift after following specific instruction, they will fix that in mind and repeat to follow that instruction for gaining another treat. This is the most acceptable way of training a dog. Some dogs love to chew toys, so they can be given when they follow an instruction.
Be aware of not giving too many treats or treats that are bigger, because they will make your pet’s tummy full. Also, they can pave a way to gaining weight for your pet. If you have a pet already obese, then you can offer a toy as a reward more.
Also, consider not giving treat before accomplishing any command. That will act more like bribery, which in turn give the opposite reaction to our expected result. So, try not to brine your pet while training.
The best accessory to use for rewarding treats for your dog is treat pouches. These mostly come with a waist belt and bags to fill treats. There are many brands and styles in the market to choose from. You can choose according to your preferences.
- Appreciating your pet for following instruction also encourages them more to repeat it. All you need is talking to your pet. Use exciting words, by that showing them you are happy when they hear you and follow as you wish.
- Using a clicker also serves as a way of appreciation for your dogs. When using a clicker, you just need to click the button and it make a sound, as appreciation. Also you can serve a treat along with clicking sound, so whenever they hear the clicker sound, your dogs will except a treat.
- Using a rubber ball to train fetch for your dog always works. These are best for them to chew on for some time. These can be given as a reward when accomplishing any command by your dog.
- Give your pet enough time to be with you and train them with enough time. If you’re in a rush or you are teaching them so fast, as sophisticated animals, it will make them confused and hard to learn. If you need to make your pet learn so quickly, then hiring a professional dog trainer is advisable.
- Be consistent with what you’re teaching your pet. When in a situation you control your dog, and when the same situation reappears, you missed to manage them, then it will bring confusion in your pet. Also rather than pulling their leash or saying no, try to give commands like sit or stay.
Puppy Crate training
Crate training is a valuable exercise for a puppy, and it enables the owner to maintain their pet easily in all problematic situations. Crate training helps behave the pets calmly towards new guest at home; they prevent chewing of furniture at the house when you’re not at home, they won’t rampage in the home when alone, etc.
While crate training a puppy, something which you always keep in mind is, crates as not for whole day. Puppies, especially younger ones, cannot hold their pee and poop for long. Every one hour or 2, they will go for potty. So encouraging them to stay in crate for short time is advisable. Also using puppy pads are advisable during the crate training period. When the pup grows up, you can increase the resting time of your pet in a crate.
Always remember crate training should be a positive experience for your pet. Experts advice voluntary crate training is what pets loves. For enhancing voluntary crate training, we must ensure our puppy crate is ready. There should be enough space in a crate, a toy, some kibble, water bowl, comfortable bed, etc.
Keep the doors of kennel always open or detach the door. Arrange the den in the more active area of the house. The puppy treat or toy may encourage the puppy to enter voluntarily to the crate. When the puppy enters the crate, always praise him for entering and accompany them outside for a few minutes, then again allow your pup to come out. When they feel it is safe and as a resting place, then the dog goes in by itself.
Crate training should be done when after a long walk or when your puppy is tired. Use words like ”crate” or ”kennel” to help them guide to go into the crate. Also encourage breaks and active play time for your pet when they are in crate. Always use crate as a positive experience.
Basic dog obedience training
The thing includes enabling your pet to follow our basic commands like come, sit, stay, down, etc. These commands are trained mostly like when once the dog sits, we command them as sit and make the word input in their mind. Each command follows by a hand instruction, you can choose your own or you can search in YouTube for videos of obedience training a pet dog to know more.
Some commands may learn by the dog fast, and some may take more time. Be patient and give authority every time and when they incorrectly reward them with a treat or toy. Try to use a long leash when training and don’t take a frustrating time for you or your pet as training time.
While training bold and strong dogs like German Shepherd, it will hard to train if they’re all grown up. One should start training German Shepherd at a very early age, like eight weeks old. If we didn’t dominate them at that time, they usually evolves as a controller of our home. This does not mean yelling at them.
German Shepherd’s like to train, and they are smart and intelligent to follow the commands more quickly. Clicker training, which we mentioned above, is more used in preparing these dogs. Always reward good behavior of your GS dog and avoid or say no to bad behavior.
For training these aggressive dogs, if you are short-tempered or impatient, try to afford a professional trainer. Because if you did not train German Shepherd by the time they reach 3 or 4 months, you’re lacking a major milestone of controlling your pet.
Toilet training for your dog
Potty training can be included along with crate training your pup. A puppy needs to go for potty every 2-3 hrs. But as it grows, you can increase the time accordingly. An adult dog needs to go for potty every 6-7 hours.
Give potty time immediately after a mealtime, an active session and after waking up from sleep. If they accidentally went potty inside your house, don’t approach negatively. If you saw them starting to pee or poo, make some sounds and take them outside the home and allow them to complete. And always reward them when they potty outside.
where to buy dog training collars?
You can buy dog training collars from any nearby pet shop. Through online means, from anywhere in UAE, buy through our website, pet food online, at the best price in town. We offer free home delivery over a purchase of AED 100. Enjoy hassle-free transaction and returns in case if you are not satisfied.
Are dog training collars cruel?
For taming your pet dog, training collars serves as an essential part. Normal training collars won’t hurt or wont pave choking or not painful for your dog. But will have control over them by us.
The shock administered by an approved shock collar is safe, so while it is certainly enough to get your dog’s attention and deter certain behaviors, it won’t do any lasting physical harm.
What is the best clicker for dog training ?
According to doglab.com, the best 3 clickers available in market are
- PetSafe click-R Trainer
- Petco box clicker
- Good2go soft clicker
You can buy lead brands of box clickers available in market through, pet food online, with online payment option and free home delivery with orders above AED 100. Also you can choose all your pet need needs from the best suppliers in UAE at the cheapest rate in town.
What is the best shock training collar for dogs?
According to canineweekly.com, the best shock collars for dogs include,
- PESTON Dog Training Collar.
- PetTech Remote-Controlled Dog Shock Collar.
- Petronics Rechargeable Shock Training Collar.
- Petrainer Dog Shock Collar.
- iPets Waterproof & Rechargeable Dog Shock Collar.
- SportDOG 425 Remote Trainer.
- Educator Remote Training Collar.
You can best shock collars for training dogs in UAE, through petfoodsonline. A one-stop solution for all your pet needs.